- The George W. Bush Presidential Center is a 225,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility designed to achieve LEED Platinum.
- The facility is constructed of 20% recycled materials, includes photovoltaic panels, solar hot water systems, insulated glazing and highly efficient HVAC systems, all to reduce energy demand and usage.
- The GWBPC retained Priority to develop a sound energy supply strategy to meet their operational, financial and sustainability goals.
- Priority developed and deployed a comprehensive energy supply management program, which delivered:
- Load data analysis and demand and energy usage modeling
- 100% Renewable Energy Supply contract, which contributed to the GWBPC achieving LEED Platinum certification.
- Ongoing energy supply procurement and risk management
- Ongoing Energy Information Data management
- Priority acts as an extension of GWBPC staff as their trusted energy advisor.