- The Diocese was established in 1969 by Pope Paul VI and currently is home to an estimated 978,952 Catholics.
- The Diocese is comprised of 90 parishes in 28 Counties of North Texas.
- Electricity expense for all churches and other facilities within the Diocese was a significant expense, and the Diocese was seeking expertise to manage this large expense.
- In 2003, the Diocese turned to Priority for its energy expertise and services.
- Priority provides energy strategy development, procurement, contract negotiation and risk management services for electricity supply.
- Priority’s program has resulted in:
- Significant electricity cost savings and avoidance
- The reduction of price risk and establishing budget certainty
- Established a trusted energy management partnership which provides peace of mind and allows the Diocese to have peace of mind knowing that their electricity spend is in good hands.