- Chemical Company is a recognized leader in the development and manufacturing of high-performance specialty chemicals;
- The company’s 50-acre chemical manufacturing facility southeast of Houston requires significant energy resources, which were rising in cost and creating management challenges;
- The company engaged Priority Power Management to leverage market knowledge and proven risk management techniques to manage their electricity and natural gas;
- Priority Power Management provides energy strategy development, procurement, contract negotiation, and risk management services for electricity and natural gas supply and delivery to the company’s manufacturing plant.
- Priority Power Management’s program has resulted in:
- Millions of dollars in electricity and natural gas cost savings
- The reduction of price risk and establishing budget certainty
- Established a trusted energy management partnership which provides peace of mind and allows the chemical company to reallocate resources to its core business of producing high-performance specialty chemicals.