- A national leader in Christian higher education with more than 4,800 students, including about 550 graduate students from 50 states and 60 countries;
- The 208-acre modern campus has a growing utilities budget of nearly $3 million/year;
Services / Results:
PPM developed and deployed a comprehensive energy supply and energy data management strategy, which delivered:
- In 2009, Priority negotiated a 10-year supply contract for supported by west Texas renewable wind and fossil fuel resources via a wholesale/retail sleeve contract.
- In 2016, Priority negotiated a new 10-year electricity supply contract, which begins at the expiration of the initial 10-year contract.
- Contract Green-e Certified Renewable Energy Credits for 100% of contracted usage.
- University will also benefit from having budget certainty by capturing and locking in historically low electricity prices, delivering over $2 million in savings over the contract term.
- Ongoing bill and settlement data auditing.