- As a leading commercial real estate provider in Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston, the company oversees 70 million square feet for private and institutional owners.
- After experiencing rising electricity costs in excess of expected property budgets, this commercial real estate firm turned to Priority for expertise and a solution.
- Priority Power Management, LLC provides energy strategy development, procurement, contract negotiation, and risk management services for electricity supply.
- Priority’s services have resulted in:
- $400,000 in electricity cost savings in the first year of engagement
- An established process for managing future electricity procurements tailored to meet property budgets
- Ease in developing and maintaining property budgets
- Established a trusted energy management partnership allows the commercial real estate company to have peace of mind knowing that their electricity spend is in good hands, which in turn provides value to their clients and tenants.