- New North American headquarters campus that includes a total of 2.2 million square feet of office and industrial testing area with an electrical demand of 14.5 MW.
- Sustainability goals include installing an 8 MW solar photovoltaic system behind the utility meter (the largest behind the meter PV installed in TX);
- Company turned to Priority to develop and deploy an electricity procurement strategy that integrates the value of the solar PV.
- Priority developed and deployed a comprehensive energy management strategy, which delivered:
- A 5-yr electricity supply contract
- 100% renewable energy achieves sustainability goals
- Ability to receive payments for excess energy from the solar PV system that flows back to the grid
- Managed price risk and operational flexibility
- An established energy management strategy with a trusted partner that provides peace of mind to the organization.
- Ongoing bill and settlement data auditing.
- Demand response (4CP) management