- With $125 billion in assets, and ranked 16th nationally in total deposits, the firm is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, trust, securities brokerage, mortgage, and insurance products and services.
- The firm serves customers in 15 states across the South, Midwest, and Texas, and operates some 1400 branch locations.
- In an effort to focus on core business processes, the firm outsourced energy supply management to Priority Power Management.
- Since 2004, Priority Power Management has acted as an extension of the firm’s staff, providing competitive retail electricity supply procurement and risk management in Texas and Illinois.
- Power Management’s program has resulted in:
- Millions of savings in electricity expenses
- The reduction of price risk and establishing budget certainty.
- Established a trusted energy management partnership which provides peace of mind and allows the firm to reallocate resources to core business operations.