- One of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the U.S.
- More than 350 point of access across its system with 29 hospital locations including acute care, short stay, behavioral health, rehabilitation and transitional care facilities;
- Faced with the challenges of managing energy costs across their system, this healthcare system retained Priority in 2004 for assistance.
- Priority developed and implemented an energy management strategy which has included:
- Energy information and data management services, including utility bill auditing and payment file processing
- EnergyStar Program Management and LEED Certification assessments
- Energy Supply and Risk Management Services (Power and Natural Gas)
- Energy Demand Side Management and Energy Efficiency Projects
- Regulated Tariff Optimization (Power and Natural Gas)
- Demand Response Program Management
- The successful program has delivered significant cost savings and continues to deliver value across the entire program.