- A luxury hotel located in an urban, mixed use development
- Hotel consisted of 252 rooms, 144 residential units and street level retail.
- Driven by delivering an exceptional customer experience with a commitment to sustainability, the hotel sought energy expertise to lower electricity costs while meeting their corporate mission statement.
- The hotel engaged Priority to develop and deliver a strategy that would meet their financial and sustainability goals.
- Priority developed and delivered an electricity procurement and risk management strategy that resulted in:
- A 100% renewable energy supply contract to meet their sustainability goals, all while reducing electricity costs.
- An established process for managing future electricity procurements tailored to meet their financial and sustainability goals.
- Established a trusted energy management partnership which provides peace of mind and allows the hotel to focus on their core mission of exceptional customer experiences.