- A diversified energy company providing a full suite of midstream services to producers in high growth production areas of onshore U.S. basins.
- The largest natural gas processor in the northern Delaware Basin and the largest privately held natural gas processor in the greater Permian Basin
- Develops natural gas cryogenic processing plants that require significant electrical infrastructure capacity and supply.
- Midstream company turned to Priority to help solve challenges for acquiring adequate electric delivery capacity and supply to its operations.
- Priority developed and deployed a comprehensive energy supply and infrastructure strategy, which delivered:
- Turnkey EPC of three (3) high voltage substations, transmission and distribution infrastructure
- Financing and asset management solution
- Competitive supply procurement and risk management in deregulated areas.
- Tariff optimization and utility negotiations in regulated areas.
- Ongoing bill and settlement data auditing.
- Midstream company has benefited by exceeding target in-service dates, efficient capital management, and low electricity operating costs.