- West Texas city with a growing population in excess of 150,000
- The city is focused on providing services to its citizens and sought ways to reduce, maintain, and lower operating budgets.
- Since electricity was a large expense, the city turned to Priority Power Management to provide expertise in developing procurement and management strategies to reduce electricity costs.
- Priority has acted as an extension of the city’s staff, providing competitive retail electricity supply procurement and risk management.
- Our program has resulted in:
- Millions of dollars in electricity cost savings
- The reduction of price risk and establishing budget certainty over a 10-year period.
- Established a trusted energy management partnership which provides peace of mind and allows the city to reallocate resources to providing essential services to its citizens.