- The midstream company is one of the largest producers of NGLs and one of the largest natural gas processing companies in the U.S., gathering and/or processing about 12 percent of our nation’s gas supply.
- A growing national footprint presented challenges managing electricity expenses across multiple markets;
- Beginning in 2004, Priority developed and implemented a national energy management strategy which has included:
- Automating utility bill payment and auditing processes;
- Managing competitive energy procurement and supplier contract negotiations;
- Optimizing utility tariff options in regulated markets;
- Evaluating onsite energy savings opportunities through operations and process improvements.
- Providing turnkey electric energy infrastructure to power its operations
- The successful program delivered $3.3 million in savings in the first year and continues to deliver value across the program.