- An independent oil and natural gas company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional reserves in the Permian and Delaware Basins.
- Acreage offers “staked pay” potential to produce oil and gas from multiple zones, requiring significant electrical infrastructure capacity and supply.
- Relationship began with supply management in 2008 and has expanded to include infrastructure and demand response solutions.
- Priority developed and deployed a comprehensive energy supply and infrastructure strategy, which delivered:
- Turnkey EPC of 50 MVA high voltage substations and 33-circuit miles of primary distribution
- 10-year energy supply and asset management (O&M) services contract through 2028.
- Demand Response program management
- Ongoing bill and settlement data auditing.
- Priority acts as an extension of the oil and gas producer’s staff as their trusted energy advisor.