- Franchisees operate over 400 restaurants in Texas
- Priority organized a buying pool for franchisees to provide energy management and aggregation services;
- Priority gathered energy usage data and prepared savings analysis;
- Secured competitive priced energy within aggregated pools;
- Supply contracts were negotiated, secured and managed.
- Savings to participating franchisees from 17% to 30%.
- Priority’s management of the process saved these business owners a considerable amount of time so that resources could be reallocated to core business functions;
- Reduced risk was realized through careful negotiation of contract terms by Priority.