- Founded in 1924 for the purpose of establishing a seminary that would emphasize expository preaching and teaching of the scriptures.
- The Seminary has more than 2,000 students currently enrolled and 81 faculty members utilizing the school’s 461,000 square feet of facility space.
- Energy costs are one of the top operating expenses.
- Priority Power Management, LLC was retained in 2003 to develop a procurement and risk management strategy tailored to deliver maximum energy cost avoidance.
- The strategy has resulted in an average annual savings of $140,000, or approximately 33%.
- Priority provides ongoing market advisory services, as well as facilitation of demand‐side management projects.