- The conference is comprised of more than 300 churches spanning north Texas.
- The conference uses approximately 42,000,000 kWh of electricity annually, making it one of the largest consumers of electricity among church organizations in Texas.
- Priority was retained in 2003 to develop a procurement and risk management strategy tailored to deliver maximum energy cost avoidance.
- The strategy has resulted in an average annual savings of $250,000, or approximately 25%.
- Priority provides ongoing market advisory services, as well as facilitation of demand‐side management projects.