- Customer serves 20 million customers in 27 states, 4 Canadian provinces, and South America operating in both the regulated and non‐regulated water businesses;
- Energy management was decentralized and the $65 million spend and 3,700 accounts were managed locally;
- Through a strategic business process improvement initiative, client turned to Priority Power Management to establish a centralized energy management program for billing, procurement and rate optimization;
- Establish energy‐spend baseline for all energy accounts (regulated and unregulated), which includes a total spend of $65 million across 3,700 utility accounts.
- Manage the procurement and negotiation of all competitive energy contracts
- Review regulated tariffs for optimizing rates;
- Provide consulting on the development of an enterprise‐wide energy management system and consolidated bill payment service.