Practice 24-Hours of Saving Energy in 2019
It is never too early to start thinking about how you can make a positive impact on our home. Reducing your carbon footprint leads to awesome benefits that include:
- Fighting against climate change
- Reduction of greenhouse gases
- Minimized production waste
The list of why energy savings is important is endless, but it all starts with someone like you and your team. If you’re just easing into the idea of getting your workplace on board with an energy savings program, then try out the 24-Hour challenge from ENERGY STAR to get in the spirit. These suggestions are sure to get you in the mood for continuing to make a positive impact on the planet!
Start Your Day Off With Energy Savings
Your morning routine dictates how the rest of your day will most likely go. Therefore, if energy savings is on your mind once you’re awake, then you’re already off to a great start.
In order to make the most of your energy in the mornings, get habits in place that include:
- Closing the fridge door when prepping your breakfast/lunch
- Turning off lights and fans as you leave your home for work
- Let your heater rest by opening the curtains and letting natural sunlight warm your home the “green” way
Small Steps Make a Big Difference in the Workplace
When it comes to energy supply management in the workplace, there are many ways that you can save your business money throughout the day! Even without a program team officially in place, you can still personally do little things that make a difference.
- Using ENERGY STAR approved products in the workplace
- Turning off your monitor at the end of the day
- Adjusting the office thermostat to a reasonable level
- Use a laptop over a desktop in order to save more energy
Use Your Energy Supply Management Skills to Make a Difference in the Evening
The savings don’t stop when you clock out for work. You can easily apply any of your energy savings plans to your home life in the evening by:
- Doing laundry with cold water
- Running the dishwasher with a full load
- Being mindful of your shower time
Organize an Energy Savings Program With Priority Power Management, Today!
Saving energy in the workplace requires the work of an entire team dedicated to the cause. Many people who want to make a difference, simply don’t know where to start, and that’s where Priority Power Management steps in.
We are a Texas-based company that focuses on helping businesses improve their energy supply management, infrastructure, and more. If you know that it’s time for your business to form an energy savings program, we’re here to help. Contact us to find out how to take your first steps!Back to Blog